Monday, July 12, 2010


This is my third summer piece and the prompt is inside of a closet. I decided with this prompt I wanted to make an advertisement. I took a photo of my sister in her closet and went from there. I couldn't get GIMP to work on my computer and we don't have photoshop.... so I was stuck with microsoft word and paint. Obviously this was a set back because I could have done a lot more with those programs, but oh well. I will probably go back and re-do this piece when i have access to one of these programs. I feel like I should have had one text going in another direction other than horizontal but I felt it interfered with the photo. I added the logo I made to try and make up for this. Not my favorite piece. . .

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca,
    Cute. I didn't even see your sister in the photo at first. I'm glad to see you incorporating software. I wonder what went wrong with GIMP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca,
    I think that this was such a creative idea. I love the picture and the slogan that you made up. If you were to edit the picture so that the clothes surrounded Hannah were more neutral tones so that Hannah was more noticeable. It would give the piece a focal point. I also like your logo.

    ReplyDelete